Friday 28 December 2012

More Notes to self.

I must find a day when I can view the paintings on my own.


Yesterday I went to see J.M.S's paintings. (Jendala, esplanade) I know pretty much nothing about art and the program booklet thingy doesn't help me much. There are a few of his works in it but they're not my favourite ones. (There's one in there which may be a 3M sponge with instructions on how to use it. I don't know. Maybe.) My favourite ones are, damn I can't describe it. That's why I need to go back again. It's the second group of big paintings from the right. The top right one and the bottom left one. There's also this interesting one where it looks like a big wave is gonna come crashing down on this farmer looking dude.


I find it funny that when I play music sometimes, I see light and I can feel it. When I look at paintings, my eyes act like hands, touching and there's some music going on in the paintings. I might be wired wrongly.

(Old one from I dont know when)