Friday 28 December 2012

20th september 2012


I am a cop. Or an army guy. There is a major scandal in the local church.
 A criminal case. Me and my partner are there to make sure no one leaves
while the people inside are being questioned. Its all quiet when suddenly
nuns and the people are going crazy. We are trying to fight them off
 without hurting them but they are hell bent on killing us. We defend
ourselves as best as we can.  I hear gunfire. Someone outside is shooting
 and one by one, people are dropping dead.

I run to the nearest shelter which happens to be an apartment that looks
like my old long corridor flat in dover. In that apartment I am introduced
 to some other cops. I spot a glimpse of the shooter in the opposite
window. He looks so 60’s/70’s killer cliche, moustache and all. The guy I
 was talking to drops dead. Bullet in the head. Our shooter can now shoot
 through walls. Everybody is dead except for me and Colin farrel. I am so
 paranoid by now that I don’t think I can trust this guy. I am thinking
whether it would be easier to go and kill the shooter myself, or to let the
 outside cops get to this guy. I stay in that apartment and it feels like I am
waiting for death.

Two guys come into the apartment. Its Harrison ford and Robert deniro.
 My killers. As ford draws the gun to shoot me, I grab deniro by the neck
and use him as a shield. He struggles and I attempt to choke him. Ford is
kicking me over and over again and I just keep blocking with my free
hand. I am thinking this is it….can I throw them out the window when I
wake up. I roll over, check on my wife, pull up the blanket for her and tell
myself that I will react peacefully even if I am in a violent dream.