Friday 28 December 2012

21st december 2012


This is a 2 in one. Yesterday’s and Today’s.
Yesterday’s dream. The clearest one is me and Shawn in a Gold mint shop. Shawn is looking to buy some coins and picking some out. It’s his first time. I am just watching and waiting. The Boss of the shop comes out and says that transactions need to be done in a curtained room within the shop. It seems very important. The Boss also says that Shawn needs to be dressed up. Shawn goes behind and comes out a moment later with a new suit jacket and some new shoes.
(I found 5 bucks the same day….just saying.)

Today’s dream. The one I remember most is going over to Penny Foulger’s house to teach James and Toby. I remember feeling anxious.( I think I remembered the fact that I actually got fired last week in real life. Heh. Or maybe it was the conversation that I had yesterday with Anita about me being “released”from teaching James.) Anyway, back to the dream, I am waiting for one of the boys in the piano room. I think they are late. I fall asleep(in a Dream I can SLEEP) and I don’t know why but the door was closed and locked behind me. I wake up and just walk out of the house after that. A part of me did not feel like teaching those buggers.