Monday 7 April 2008

The past few weeks....

I've been pretty much doing my own thing. I had a one song performance at temasek secondary bout 2 weeks back. I'm not really comfortable singing and playing the guitar but I think it went great and it counts as performance experience I guess. The kids over at the school were a really cool, supportive bunch. (Reminder. Claim cab fare) That cost me a bomb from dover to that part of the east. $33.90!

My main priority this year is definitely my jazz dip exams. I've been trying my best to wake up early and start working. I try for 6.30am. It's a 50/50 thing. So after following my personal timetable of things to do in what order, I'm usually done bout half past noon.

I have to try and discipline my mind a bit. It floats all over the place when I'm practicing.My fingers may be moving but I'm thinking of other things.

This is rather silly but I'm hooked on my yugi oh game. Its a pc version of some card game but its damn addictive. Its from a cartoon.

I need to get back to work.

No comments: