Monday 21 April 2008

I am unhip Nation.

The weekend was good. I was teaching at trevose then sengkang on saturday. I managed to pop over to toa payoh interchange for lunch in between. I keep telling oaks that we have to move to toa payoh cuz the chicken rice damn nice and cheap. She's not keen on it. I managed to find a few cool cds in the cash converters store for 2 bucks each. Ok, its only cool to me I guess. Mtv alternative nation, (classic) Some franz liszt and neural vibe's mantra.(another classic). I like watching people while I'm drinking my bubble green tea with milk. In the evening, we join dinah and her colleagues for some drinking at barstop. The singer is good. Rest of the band I found stiff. She had feel. Nas came along later after his DnD at hooters quite drunk. They stayed over and its always nice to have them around. Talked till about 3 plus in the morning. NOTE- I have to remind nas to join me at the driving range this coming sunday. And yesterday, I finally finished painting the gate and putting up that plastic mesh which prevents the cats from running out. Xann just discovered a way to climb out. Well, at least it looks pretty. I may have another potential student! Oaks just called to tell me that during one of her colleagues house parties, someone actually remembered me and asked for my contact.
Musick for the cat people has been out on hold for quite some time. It irritates me but somehow I feel that now is not the right time. Maybe I should just tell myself to shut up and finish it already. Ok fark it. I'm gonna get everything done by late june.

No comments: