Tuesday 20 November 2007

God is...

The way my cat sleeps ever so peacefully without a care in the world,
The big ocean that roars at small little me,
My realization that even if I go bald I'll still look good,
The way things change ever so subtly,
The smile that comes from the eyes and not from the lips,
The truth that not all music and art has been created yet,
In the gifts that what we all need is always in inexaustible supply,
The wonder of it all knowing that I can't always explain what I do,
Speech without words but the heart understands anyway,
Life that makes us all happy, mad, sad and all over again,
Something that blossoms despite of its initial perceived ugliness,
The magic that the big bang still exists in our tv static,
The plan that's so big that its hard for me to see it all.

God is all this and more.

No comments: