Friday 16 November 2007

From one thing to another.

I'm still bloody sick. IF its not one thing then it's another. Apart from the fact that I keep burning up then cooling down and burning up again, my nose is having the dribbles like a leaking faucet. I thought I was on the road to recovery with my asthma and preventor and all. Last month, I was diagnosed with alopecia areata. Basically, it's the immune system acting all funny and attacking the roots/follicles of the hair causing new and old hair to drop.

It starts out the size of a fifty cent coin. Recovery however is 50% so that is somewhat comforting. The causes of alopecia areata is stress, and imbalance in the body systems and overheating. The doctor's don't really know. (I've googled a couple of sites) There are also certain psychological effects which naturally come about from having something like this.

I keep reminding myself that the inner world creates and reflects the outer world. I know at certain times, I am definitely stressed. This is after all one of the Biggest steps I'm taking in my life. But you know what, I'm living my dream so I guess a lil hair loss won't bother me none.

No comments: