Friday 11 January 2013

11/1/2013

 Strange mall selling electronic stuff. To go up to the other side, you need to walk the opposite way and downwards. I try this for a bit until everything starts turning upside down. Floor to ceiling walk? 

The place turns right side up. It becomes a log cabin home. Quite pretty actually with some diy work needed. The staircase railing is coming off. We put the painting right way up. Some guy I apparently know goes out to get supplies. 

I am sitting at the piano. Victor is showing me how notes can be read upside down. He gets on the floor and talks about perspective and sight. Unfortunately, there is a lady (total stranger, guest?)  using the pc and she thinks he is going for an upskirt.

 In the kitchen, mong and ginger are hanging out and playing.


I wake up with a stiff neck.

No comments: