Wednesday 8 October 2008

Wtf?

This is a true funny story that might brighten up your day. Yesterday, me and oaks went to watch my brother perform at quality hotel.(that's near balestier) In true fashion, I ordered 2 whiskey drys for me and oaks. The waitress, (let's just call her hotpants cuz she was wearing hotpants) looked confused. She came closer to me and she asked, "You want ice with that?". So I said yeah, sure, just get me 2 whiskey drys. Then she says, "Ok, 2 whiskeys with dry ice." Now that got me confused cuz what the fuck right, who the hell orders anything with dry ice so I had to go and order the drinks myself at the bar just to find out that they didn't have any Ginger ale. I ordered the first thing I saw which was on offer.(Very typical of us indians eh) A jug of beer with FREE chicken wings. But WAIT...THAT IS NOT THE PUNCHLINE YET!........................................................................





Feeling alright with myself I proceeded to sit down to enjoy the rest of the performance. Oaky suddenly looks up and waves to some people behind me. I turn around and WHAT THE FUCK!!!! Its my dad, mom and uncle! They just arrived and we walked towards their table to do the usual civilised hello and all that. My dad jokingly asked oaks whether she wanted a red wine and me a drink and I told my dad that I already ordered a beer. He probably thought I was joking, I was thinking of cancelling the drinks, but at that very MOMENT, hotpants brings our jug of beer at our table not too far away Now, in times like these there is really nothing much to say so yeah me and oaks just sat at our table drinking and doing the cordial smiles across the table while Reno sniggers during the whole 2 sets of my parents being there...............
If anything can be more exciting than that please let me know.



Moral of the story, Parents can pop up anywhere!
Plus.... when you're 30, you do whatever you want la....

No comments: