Friday 10 October 2008

The Here and Now of things.

I'm at peace with my self.
I don't use wet wipes anymore.
The feeling of stickiness on my hands
don't bother me anymore.(Except when I play the piano)
I look at photos of old girlfriends and old friends and smile.
I'm happy that they are happy.
The thought of my old band
doesn't make me cringe so much anymore.
The feelings of anger turned to indifference and then nothingness.
I'm free from labels which allows me to act creatively whenever I need it.
I'm nobody, not from this religion or that,
not from this school of thought or your organization.
I am part of the whole
that feels more inclined to acceptance and getting on with my life.
Can you imagine a single cell in the body that refuses accept things?
Now imagine billions....That is the state of the world we live in.
I am not a slave to my mind anymore.
I use it when I want.
The mad man talking to himself on the street
and the incessant mental dialogue in your head are one and the same.
I have lost my identity bit by bit
which allows me to create naturally
without thinking maybe "DeL" should do this or that.
I am here, now....And that is all that matters.

No comments: