Tuesday 22 March 2011

Cats, dogs and animal dreams.

Yesterday, sippy (that's my cat) was marking my shoes. Today, those sanuks are no more. Such is the transient nature of material things and life.

The story of marco the beagle.
Marco belongs to a student of mine. I first met him when he was a puppy. He's sweet, lovable and never fails to greet me at the door when I come over. He's also a big prankster. He has chewed the cap off my nice sigg bottle, once got so excited to see me that he peed on my jeans(while giving me a nice doggie hug) and made me chase him down the street when he decided to escape and go for a run.

Today, he was contently lying there chewing on my shoes as I was about to leave. Bits of rubber and cloth were everywhere and the left shoe was redesigned to resemble a somewhat open toe kinda shoe. I laughed, patted him, borrowed a pair of slippers and left. Oaks thinks i'm being biased but there is just so much love in that dog's eyes...

A couple of days ago, I had an amazing dream about a wild horse which I refused to ride. It could do this crazy leap and bound thing spanning bout 50m at a time. I was scared of falling off so I patted it on its back and we parted ways. At home, I was having a chillax session with a lion. It felt strangely peaceful.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: