Tuesday 15 December 2009

Happy birthday to Me.

In 2 days time I will turn 32.

Me: My birthday is common man. I know a few people with the same birthdate as me.

Kersh: Really?

Me: Yeah, Beethoven.

K: No, people you actually know.

Me: Well I was working at this cafe and there was this one guy with the same birthday. And, when I was 10 or 11 I actually got invited to this birthday party church thingy. I felt special la but was disappointed when I saw a roomful of bout 25 kids with the exact same birthday.

K: Weird.....

Me: Yeah, I know. What with 5 billion or so people in the world if you take that and divide it by 365 days, on average you'll have bout 11 million people sharing your birthday! Imagine more than double the population of sg with your birthday!

K: Not mine man. March 7 is special.

Me: yeah......................................................

No comments: