Tuesday 27 May 2008

Tell me why I shouldn't hate school.

1995-1998 would probably rank as the no 1 worst time of my life. It's funny how you're at the top of the world one year and the next totally fucks you up. I'm ranting and raving now cuz I just saw some things which pissed me off. I mean, it's a bitch eh, looking at happy photos in school when dogs were living better than me. I had a crap upbringing, my dad was a Loser and an Arse, (still is) the friends I made bloody superficial and the way I see it, yeah we've all grown up and apart. The fact of the matter is, I look at some of these photos and they just make me burn. I'm glad that I can get this out of the way, realize that there were so many arses back then and move on with my life. Fuck school. Don't even remind me.

No comments: